Wilderwood is an amazing nonprofit organization which trains service dogs for people with neurological diseases. They specialize in diseases ranging from Autism to Alzheimer's. Contribute now and help them continue their life-changing work.
Supporting such an amazing organization is easy!
Here are a few ways:
Donate via PayPal. It's safe and easy. You can even donate without an account.
- Donate with your Credit Card. Simply enter any amount you wish to donate in the quantity box on the Paypal link.
- Donate by Personal Check. Mail to: Wilderwood Service Dogs 1319 Tuckaleechee Trail, Maryville, TN 37803.
- Donate to a Specific Family: Simply put the person’s name ie “c/o John Doe” on the memo line of your check or in the Buyers information box of paypal.
- Give a great Birthday, Special Occasion or Holiday Gift: If you donate $50.00 or more, Wilderwood will mail a special card and Thank You to the honoree in your name! Please be sure that we have the correct address for card.
- Estate Planning: Leave a legacy with Wilderwood Service Dogs. Contact Wilderwood via email or phone in order to learn about placing Wilderwood in your Will or family member estate.
- A MEMORIAL OR NAMESAKE OF A LOVED ONE OR BELOVED PET: A very unique and special way to celebrate a loved one is to create an everlasting memorial. Whether in birth or death; past, present or future those who touch our lives deserve to be remembered. To create a memorial contact Tiffany at Wilderwood@charter.net or 865-660-0095. Tiffany will guide you through the various options.
- Help us meet a Wilderwood need, by using one of our suggested dollar amounts:
- $50 will buy special treats for the dogs for one month
- $100 will help with training supplies for one month
- $150 buys our dog food for one month
- $375 will give a dog veterinary care throughout his/her training
- $500 will provide all the equipment and transportation needs of a graduate dog
- $800 will buy a new puppy for our program!
- $9000 will supply all needs for one dog throughout his/her entire journey of becoming a service dog. You can name the puppy!
Wilderwood Service Dogs is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Wilderwood Service Dogs will NEVER disclose or sell your personal information.